Tortoise Halloween Costumes

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I love the Bowser costume!!! My little Stevie has the stegosaurus cozy. :)

Marcus Harrison

Manchester, UK
I really want to buy a little costume for mine but I can't help feeling like my tortoise won't appreciate it haha. Will she even know?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I called Petsmart to inquire about their annual pet costume contest. Apparently, I missed it, it was last weekend. So, I'll do it next year.

Either I'll make him a red belt and put some weapons on his back (Ninja Turtle) or I'll put some horse hair and a cowboy rider in a saddle on his back!

Meganolvt

Michigan
I called Petsmart to inquire about their annual pet costume contest. Apparently, I missed it, it was last weekend. So, I'll do it next year.

Either I'll make him a red belt and put some weapons on his back (Ninja Turtle) or I'll put some horse hair and a cowboy rider in a saddle on his back!

That's been another plan of mine too, since Roland's shell is really REALLY saddle shaped, I want to tie a little guy on there like he's riding him. Maybe next year!

GingerLove

5 Year Member

What a great idea!!!!!