Tortoise Constipation Cure Article I Came Across this Morning

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH

I have always found that feeding the torts that I live with cucumber or aloe, in combination with lengthy soaks in warm water, has always helped them poop... that being said, It's always nice to have an alternate plan, just in case.

Jamie

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
No need to worry if you're fresh out of vibrators. Just pop the poor little critters in a plastic tub of warm water on top of your running clothes drier for ten minutes?
Tammy. Watch that the vibration doesn't send the tub right off the edge!

ryan57

PA

I have always found that feeding the torts that I live with cucumber or aloe, in combination with lengthy soaks in warm water, has always helped them poop... that being said, It's always nice to have an alternate plan, just in case.

Jamie
RED FLAGS!!!! New York Post... 2023... California... vibrators on your tortoise... "vibrate the s^% out of her (happy it wasn't him in fact that's the only thing right with this story)" SMH. Aren't there laws against that? Please don't post the instructional video. Lol. I am considering this a wrong turn on the internet.

dutchess1990

Kankakee, il.
OMG this really works. I have a small Sulcata that my dog got a hold of. I took her to the vets, they prescribed antibiotics and pain meds. She was not using her back legs and wouldn't poop. The vet said her back legs are weak. She moves them and is slowly using them. She has been eating a lot! But has been not pooping for 2 weeks. I was concerned and I joined this group. I read about the vibrator. I don't have one, but I have a power pro massager. I used that and the next day I got poop. Thank you !