Tortoise age

Boyu

Location (City and/or State)
Barcelona
Hi guys I have a Russian tortoise but idk what age is he can u help me? Oh and is he healthy ty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Gosh! You're asking for a lot from only one picture! ?

As to age, it is always a guessing game. There is no way to know. If you will tell us more it might help?

Where did you get him? Breeder, pet store, friend?

How long have you had him?

For health:
Does he eat, drink, pee, poop OK?

Do you believe he is healthy? If not, what makes you think that he might be sick?

Send some more pictures. Get one taken from each side, from underneath him, his tail area underneath. Get some of his habitat and lights.

What do you feed him?

All these things pertain to his health. Give us this info, and it will help us determine if he is healthy.

Here is the care sheet for Russians, in case you haven't read it yet.

Boyu

Barcelona
Gosh! You're asking for a lot from only one picture! ?

As to age, it is always a guessing game. There is no way to know. If you will tell us more it might help?

Where did you get him? Breeder, pet store, friend?

How long have you had him?

For health:
Does he eat, drink, pee, poop OK?

Do you believe he is healthy? If not, what makes you think that he might be sick?

Send some more pictures. Get one taken from each side, from underneath him, his tail area underneath. Get some of his habitat and lights.

What do you feed him?

All these things pertain to his health. Give us this info, and it will help us determine if he is healthy.

Here is the care sheet for Russians, in case you haven't read it yet.

i got him from a pet store he looked healthy i had em for only a week he does eat but he leaves a half of it , he drinks from soaking, pee. he does pee somethimes but its white the poop is brown and green and solid poop looks ok. he eats only letucce cabbage,carrots, and food diets i use hervivor loops

oh and i will send the picture tommorrow bc its night time in spain byee