Today's Work Crew

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
So Turkey Tom and his girl Lola are not being nice to the other birds, pecking at em. If we would have known that turkeys need to be by themselves we would have built them their own pen from the start. Our Peking duck is so passive she will just sit there and be attacked, so 1st priority is a pen for her then a pen for the 2 Turkeys. My wife and I are adding a 10'x48' enclosed pen just for Ducks, in addition to the 48'x48' chicken pen, then 1 for the Turkeys. While we were trying to get it done this .... Did you know that ducks can be terrible supervisors? Did ya know that chickens are great at covering a hole that you have dug, but not so good at covering their own holes? Did you know a Turkey Tom can be quite distracting, and very pushy? Did you know a female turkey really doesn't care what your doing but needs to see what it is? These were all unknowns to me before hiring this crew.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Fabulous looking Turkey, and I like your Dogo Argentino mix.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree, beautiful turkey.
Sounds like you had more supervisors than working crew lol. Nice though they are interested lol

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
We're having a company this morning, this job is WAYYYYY over the timeline I had for it.