Tippie the Sulcata

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Galveston, Tx
Hello all,
I am a new mommy to a 6 month old Sulcata named Tippie. I look forward to sharing stories and tips with all of you!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome mother of Tippie to the Tortoise Forum! I, as well as Tippie are so very happy you've found the Forum. Find the sulcatas section under species and you will find "pinned" threads at the beginning of the section providing you an amazing amount of information for you to use to insure a healthy, happy beginning of your relationship with this little hatchling. Just about all the information on the Internet Machine is old, outdated information regurgitated by those who don't know. Here you will find information written by folks actively keeping and raising tortoises and openly sharing that information to help keep tortoises healthy and help to make happy, strong relationships so people can inform others to do right. I look forward to you reaching that level, too. And you've got a great looking little bugger there!

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
Hello and welcome to the forum, lots of good information here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum! :tort:

Please post pictures of your tort as well as its enclosure, so as to enable us to help you. In the meantime, you could read the "Beginners' Mistake" Thread as well as different care sheets.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco