Tiny turbo :)

hi all. I hope you are well.
little turbo seems a little out of sorts at the moment, sleeping more during the day, bit more tired than normal. Temps under the lamp are 34 and 30 then an area at 25. The outside world temp has dropped and its started raining. So the heating is on in the house but nothing else has changed?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated for my boy :)
Many thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I've moved your thread to the Hermann's section so members would know what species of tortoise you're asking about.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Sorry to hear that. At times, torts do get into these "weird" moods, and I've noticed this with Oli (my beloved Greek tort).

Has there been any change? For example, in the enclosure, the house/flat, the weather?

Sorry to hear that. At times, torts do get into these "weird" moods, and I've noticed this with Oli (my beloved Greek tort).

Has there been any change? For example, in the enclosure, the house/flat, the weather?
the only thing thats changed is the weather, well that and we went away for a few but had a friend come in and had strict instructions on what to do, phoned us and everything, I'm sure my baby was looked after.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
the only thing thats changed is the weather, well that and we went away for a few but had a friend come in and had strict instructions on what to do, phoned us and everything, I'm sure my baby was looked after.

Well, those changes you mentioned might have had effect on your tort. Please keep in mind that torts do NOT like change and take time to adapt. Therefore, I'd suggest you give him time, and hope for the best. Please keep us updated.

Good luck!

Well, those changes you mentioned might have had effect on your tort. Please keep in mind that torts do NOT like change and take time to adapt. Therefore, I'd suggest you give him time, and hope for the best. Please keep us updated.

Good luck!
oh don't worry ill be sleeping next to him till he's better. :-D

Thank you for your help.