Time lapse video

Maverick

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Time lapse video

Elohi said:
Maverick said:
Was curious if you used appgratis to get Lapse it! for free? I got it for the purpose if doing the same thing, and your video turned out great. Was curious what settings you used? If you have no idea what I'm taking about sorry lol.
Thanks

I used Lapse it professional for iPhone. I think it was $1.99
As far as settings went, I just played around it it. It was my very first time lapse.

Cool, I just got Lapse it! Pro for free for Android so I will definitely be trying this, thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What a nice habitat for them. I loved watching that little guy just fly around the space. Very entertaining!

ben awes

5 Year Member
really great video. very helpful as a study in enclosure design. shows where they spend their time, what they explore, avoid. got to try this. So, you use your iphone for this? Does the battery last all day "on" like that?

really cool.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
ben awes said:
really great video. very helpful as a study in enclosure design. shows where they spend their time, what they explore, avoid. got to try this. So, you use your iphone for this? Does the battery last all day "on" like that?

really cool.

Good idea! I'll have to monitor my 2 while the are inside for the Winter... I have a couple of WiFi cams I use to monitor my property, Guess Ill need a couple of more for my Twin Enclosure. I'd love to see what Eros and Gaia are up to all day long while I'm at work!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
ben awes said:

really cool.

Well this was a test but I'm not sure it would last all day. I think the full length of snap time was like 17 minutes. I'm thinking about setting up another all day set up but I haven't planned it all out just yet.

I do know the screen dims and then goes into stand by but the app still takes pictures based on the settings you select so it has the potential to take a very long time lapse.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
I laughed out loud! Wow that freckles is a mover and a shaker! I love how the one was in the corner sleeping and the other in the dish ...I could just imagine freckles running around saying ..hey wake up, fatty over there is chewing down all the grub dude...oh no she didn't she just ate my favorite leaf... Hey stop eating all the food geesh, your like a one tort wrecking crew! ..I am just gonna go wake up sleeping beauty, I will be right back .... Can you believe she is still eating over there? OMG wake up your missing it....hey hey didn't I just tell you to slow down on cramming the food down you pie hole??