This is why you never let a 6 year old play with a tortoise

izzy2208

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
illinois
This is why you never let a 6year old play with a tortoise. This was done by my 6 year old little sister. She said it was a turtle cake for her dolly's birthday.. Poor donny 1380057682057.jpg1380057653978.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I was expecting the worst! If this is what she did, then it's imaginative to say the least. When I heard cake, I thought she baked the tort! How horrible! Now, I can relax and say, keep that kid away from the baby tort! I'm amazed that the tort just stayed there and allowed the kid to set the decors around him. Lol

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
He looks like he was having fun. He's just whatever are we going to have cake or what .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I was a little freaked out to by the title too. Then I read cake. I thought he was going to be all frosted up:D.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Being a coin collector, my eyeball immediately focussed on the Mercury-head dime on the floor there. I'd love to have that coin. Does no one in your household collect old coins?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My little one like to do this sort of thing too. Our animals are very desensitized. :)

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
Wow- Good eye! ;)

Yvonne G said:
Being a coin collector, my eyeball immediately focussed on the Mercury-head dime on the floor there. I'd love to have that coin. Doesn no one in your household collect old coins?

ashbelys

5 Year Member
Lol my little sister does these kinds of things with my dog. They play dress up all the time and he just sits there and let's her, just like your torts doing. It's funny how animals just know who will harm them and who won't.

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
Too cute!! I was expecting the worse when I saw the title. Patient little guy! :)

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
You might be able to buy another tortoise with that dime that is by his right hind foot! Depending on year and condition! It looks pretty nice. Oh, and what an awesome little tortoise!

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Yvonne G said:
Being a coin collector, my eyeball immediately focussed on the Mercury-head dime on the floor there. I'd love to have that coin. Does no one in your household collect old coins?

I'm thinking it must be the 1916 D dime. Otherwise why have your tortoise guarding it! :)