TATUMS NEW GIRLFRIEND

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She just arrived today. Thank you Neal for letting me get her. She is not shy at all. Her shell is almost perfect, just so slightly pyramided. She got her soak as soon as I got her out of the box and then she went to her temp outside enclosure and started eating. She doesn't have a name yet, still thinking that through. I am so excited to have her. I can't wait for her to join the other two.
96fbfed0e87789f169eb1518a81eef09.jpg

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Yay!! :) I can't see her very well since the photo is upside down :p but she looks purdy!

I'm still waiting for the in depth update on the new place. I'm talking photos of their large yard and lots of tortie pics ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes she is pretty. I was so excited he would ship her too me. Thanks and I am very excited to have her.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yay!! :) I can't see her very well since the photo is upside down :p but she looks purdy!

I'm still waiting for the in depth update on the new place. I'm talking photos of their large yard and lots of tortie pics ;)

I don't know,why they show upside down. They don't for me. Maybe it's really you:p:D

I just got the shed floor painted, not walls yet. I will get pics up soon. We have had so much company since we moved its unreal. I barely got the new girls table and enclosure done in time.
I do want to get a pic of the three together. I'm one of those that always says, "shoot, I wish I had my camera". Or like today,mi painted the floor and then tried to take a pic of her table, duh, that didn't work too well:confused::D

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
Yeaaa! Tatum is gonna be one happy boy!!! She is beautiful!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tatum is 9 inches and will be four in March, Lillie, the rehabbed is 6 inches and will also be four sometime next spring and I didn't measure the new girl yet, but Neal said she is 7.5 inches and will be four on 11/21/14. The only one I know the actual hatch date.
I'm going to do some weighing tomorrow. I haven't weighed Tatum in almost a year. I weighed the rehabbed about a month or so ago, but can't find where I wrote it:( I can feel she has put on weight though. I'm bad at record keeping.:(
I thought about the avatar pic earlier today. I will have to get one with all three and possibly the Russian too, the little odd ball:D However, Tatum is still my little lover boy:D:rolleyes: