MY HUGE NEW FEMALE LEOPARD FROM TOM

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
image.jpeg She just flew in today. Poor thing had to come on a gloomy colder day.
She is big and beautiful. I have a Lucy already, so this will be her BFF Ethel.
As soon as we got back from the airport I gave her a nice warm soak. She barely fit in the container. Then she ate, pooped and now resting.
Thank you @Tom really appreciate it.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Wowzer! Congrats. Who will you be pairingher with?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well, I have two males and now two females. My rescue male has out grown my first male, Tatum. However, I'm going to see how all four will get along, under a very watchful eye of course. But, I will be keeping my original male and selling the larger one. My Tatum might freak out seeing how big this one is LOL and I thought my female was good size.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice to see a photo from you! Maybe soon you can share some of Tatum and Lucy? :)
I know right! When I look at my avatar I can't believe how the sizes of them have changed so much from that pic. The order of small to big has changed a lot. I will get on it as soon as I can.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats! She is very pretty. How much does she weigh?
The flight papers say 12.70. I'm not sure if that's including the crate though. She's heavy so it could be all hers. I will have to get her weight and measurements in a day or so for my own records, I'll be able to confirm.