Swollen Head

polo582

I had put my baby sulcata on a table to play with her when I got up to help my sister. I was only gone a moment, but when I came back I found her right side up on the ground. She probably fell off the table ( its about 2ft ). I noticed that she wouldn't open her left eye and that the left half of her face seemed swollen. When I stroked her head she cringed when I stroked her left side.

Is there anything I should do or do I just leave her be and let her recover herself?

Kasia

Location (City and/or State)
Poland
I had put my baby sulcata on a table to play with her when I got up to help my sister. I was only gone a moment, but when I came back I found her right side up on the ground. She probably fell off the table ( its about 2ft ). I noticed that she wouldn't open her left eye and that the left half of her face seemed swollen. When I stroked her head she cringed when I stroked her left side.

Is there anything I should do or do I just leave her be and let her recover herself?
Vet ASAP, possible head trauma.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Goodness! Tort falling on her head- not good! I also say: vet visit NOW. And while making the phone calls put her in her dark snugly hide where she knows she's safe. Not sure what else you can do.