Sweet Russian Tortoise (male)

Octopusville

I am trying to rehome a super cutie pie tortoise. He is the absolute sweetest thing of all time. He's 4 years old. Good around other tortoises and other animals.

I will not charge anything for him because I am trying to get him a good home, but I am aware of certain "scams" that run where people adopt pets for free and resell them at a high price. I need proof and reassurance that he will be going to a good home, and not being resold.

Oh by the way, he will definitely need an outdoor enclosure. He gets really fussy and LOVES to play and run for hours. So putting him in a tank or an inside enclosure just will not work. Trust me, I've tried.

He's very expressive, and will try to interact with people and other animals quite often. It's confusing but very adorable.

http://imgur.com/a/B1NYa
^Here is an album of him to show you what he looks like.

Serious inquiries only please!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Unless you know the hatch date, I would say this tortoise is much older than 4 years. He looks full grown to me.

Kenskings - in a previous post Octopusville told us he is in Washington.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
He's a good looking tortoise, but i gotta agreee he looks older than 4. But a very nice looking tortoise Are you willing to ship? or local pick up only?

Minos90

San Diego
I'm interested:) i have a good outdoor enclosure for my own russian tortoises at the moment and am looking to add a member to the family. Contact me please:)