Supporting the TFO..

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I see that very few members here are actually supporters. That seems odd because on the other forums I frequent, there are a lot more. I'm not judging. Just curious.
I figured what I had saved and learned was worth a certain dollar amount, then sent Josh 10% of that figure.
Does that seem reasonable?
Again, not judging. Everyone's circumstances are different.
(I'm not talking about moderators and others that do so much work here for free.)

Zeko

5 Year Member
I see that very few members here are actually supporters. That seems odd because on the other forums I frequent, there are a lot more. I'm not judging. Just curious.
I figured what I had saved and learned was worth a certain dollar amount, then sent Josh 10% of that figure.
Does that seem reasonable?
Again, not judging. Everyone's circumstances are different.

Doesn't seem like they push the donations here, or the benefits of it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The Forum is a big part of my life. I do what I can to support my "hobby."

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Doesn't seem like they push the donations here, or the benefits of it.

No, and I agree with the no pushing. It should be something one wants to do, free choice, not because they're shamed into it.

In case anyone is interested in supporting the Forum with a cash donation, there's a button at the bottom of the screen between "advertise" and "contact us." It's as easy as pushing a button. But no pressure - free choice!! :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
haha, see, I didn't even know that was there. Didn't know you could just donate either. I bet most don't. Thanks for the info. I know, I'm a mod and I should have known, I walk in shame now:oops::(
Not too much though :p

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
No, and I agree with the no pushing. It should be something one wants to do, free choice, not because they're shamed into it.

In case anyone is interested in supporting the Forum with a cash donation, there's a button at the bottom of the screen between "advertise" and "contact us." It's as easy as pushing a button. But no pressure - free choice!! :D
Omg...I never noticed that :-/ Good to know!