SUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

5 Year Member
Sup, im new to these forums...obviously :p...about me...I live in the North West , Im NEW to tortoise caring, and i still havent purchased one yet :3...I want to learn as much as i can before getting a tortoise ;)...Since i was in Kindergarten ive been wanting a turtle. Then i decided a tortoise would be better for interacting with, so im going for a Sulcata or Leopard tortoise :3. I want a Leopard or Sulcata because i want I want my first tortoise to be my life long tortoise :3 also because i want a tortoise that i can easily see, take out and about (to the park or something), and make the house feel more occupied :3 This is going to be my FIRST tortoise/turtle...reptile for that matter...not sure how difficult a tortoise would be to take care of, so im studying all that i can, then gonna buy the proper equipment for a tortoise, then finally buy the tortoise himself :3 I want to have him by Christmas if possible :3

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
How exciting! Welcome! You'll find plenty of info on this site, feel free to ask lots of questions. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi WIRLYWIRLYPOOL:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

When you say the "northwest" do you mean U.S.? We have many members who live in the North West of the UK. And some members in the North West of France.

Do you have space outside for a tortoise? I'm glad to see that you're learning about them and their care before you take the plunge. Its a big responsibility and there's quite a bit involved with tortoise care.

Have a good time reading our posts and good luck with your search!

May we know your name?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. Check out the threads at the bottom of my post. They are all for sulcatas and leopards. Good luck with your research and finding your new friend.

WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

5 Year Member
Thanks people :3

emysemys said:
Hi WIRLYWIRLYPOOL:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

When you say the "northwest" do you mean U.S.? We have many members who live in the North West of the UK. And some members in the North West of France.

Do you have space outside for a tortoise? I'm glad to see that you're learning about them and their care before you take the plunge. Its a big responsibility and there's quite a bit involved with tortoise care.

Have a good time reading our posts and good luck with your search!

May we know your name?

I live in the Northwest in the U.S.To be exact, i live in Oregon. Also yes i do have room for a tortoise. Dont know if its enough, but my backyard is about an acre :3 Also my name is Leon :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Leon! Sounds like your planning to give yourself an awesome Christmas gift that will keep on giving for a long long time. :D :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.