Sulcata - So. Calif

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif
Considering rehoming my Sulcata. I rescued him approx 14 months ago when he was just a few months old. He is very friendly, eats well and is growing like a weed. We originally had planned on moving to a larger property which now does not appear will happen. I worry that the 1/4 acre my home sits on is not going to be enough roaming room for him when he is older. He is 3lbs and just about 7" long. He lives indoors currently in a turtle table approx. 4' wide by 6' long. If you have a larger outside space for when he is old enough and are interested in adopting, and live in So. Calif (SD/Riverside area) send me a PM. I love this tort and would only let him go if doing so would provide a better place for him than he already has here. He would be free to the perfect home.

I can email pictures.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm so sorry you are faced with this dilemma, but I think your caring and generosity are amazing. Good luck finding the perfect place for him.

Are you sure its a he? I ask because sometimes females are easier to place.

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Southern Calif
Tom said:
I'm so sorry you are faced with this dilemma, but I think your caring and generosity are amazing. Good luck finding the perfect place for him.

Are you sure its a he? I ask because sometimes females are easier to place.

Tom I am not sure Walter is a "he" -- cannot tell yet. The tail seems long which lends me to believe it is a "he" but not sure. If I send you a PM with a picture do you think you can tell?