Sulcata Slow Growth Concern

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
The natural grassland zoomed is loaded with the nutrients your baby needs and helps get them used to taste of grass and hay. Mazuri helps them pack on the lbs or grams for our little ones. Our little one gets a variety spring Mix daily with ground up zoomed pellets from the coffee grinder, and a few times a week he gets some Mazuri pellets.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
The natural grassland zoomed is loaded with the nutrients your baby needs and helps get them used to taste of grass and hay. Mazuri helps them pack on the lbs or grams for our little ones. Our little one gets a variety spring Mix daily with ground up zoomed pellets from the coffee grinder, and a few times a week he gets some Mazuri pellets.

You mean Original Mazuri 'nuggets', right? Sort of like dogfood? Mazuri LS 'Pellets' are the rabbit food shaped stuff tortoises don't like.

kalei01

5 Year Member
Lubbock, TX
so I should get some Mazuri and mix with the zoo med along with the greens

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
so I should get some Mazuri and mix with the zoo med along with the greens
Sounds like if you do all this, you can't go wrong, and you can "please all the people all the time." But it might prove to be a bit costly for you!

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
You mean Original Mazuri 'nuggets', right? Sort of like dogfood? Mazuri LS 'Pellets' are the rabbit food shaped stuff tortoises don't like.

Yes that's what I mean, I apologize, stay away from the LS stuff...

kalei01

5 Year Member
Lubbock, TX
well my sulcata has been on Mazuri now for 2 weeks and has gained about 3-4 grams and she'll show signo of growth as well here is an updated picture

Attachments

• 20170313_234532.jpg
    20170313_234532.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10