Sulcata? In Corona, CA

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Okay he replied. He got really upset with me because I couldn't help but to explain to him how poorly the tort was being housed. Still for sale.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
That won't help the tortoise. I have seen some nasty situations and I kept my mouth shut and went the route of telling them about the heavenly environment their animal would be in if they allowed it to come home with me. I saved a three toed from ten years in a flooded bird cage with a rock friend! Something about flys and honey comes to mind. If they are selling they are getting ready to sever any emoptional attachement they might have with the animal and if that is a strong one, they will be turned off by someone who is critical of how they kept the animal, which might actually be the best place for it. They might then sell the animal to someone who thinks their set up is the correct one. Am I making sense here? Anyway, we should always be careful when approaching the craigslist seller. I have not failed to make a rescue once I established contact with craigslister. I am 9 for 9!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Sulcata? In Corona, CA

Saleama said:
That won't help the tortoise. I have seen some nasty situations and I kept my mouth shut and went the route of telling them about the heavenly environment their animal would be in if they allowed it to come home with me. I saved a three toed from ten years in a flooded bird cage with a rock friend! Something about flys and honey comes to mind. If they are selling they are getting ready to sever any emoptional attachement they might have with the animal and if that is a strong one, they will be turned off by someone who is critical of how they kept the animal, which might actually be the best place for it. They might then sell the animal to someone who thinks their set up is the correct one. Am I making sense here? Anyway, we should always be careful when approaching the craigslist seller. I have not failed to make a rescue once I established contact with craigslister. I am 9 for 9!

I know.. :-/ if I was going to adopt him I would've not said anything. I was trying to collect info for the thread.. I'm not looking for a littler sully right now :p

lavydavi555

Hey your link is not working. I tried to open but it not open. Saleama is right i think. They wasn't help the tortoise.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
lavydavi555 said:
Hey your link is not working. I tried to open but it not open. Saleama is right i think. They wasn't help the tortoise.

Craigslist links do not last forever.