Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I'm ready to buy a new Sulcata hatchling. Does anyone know of a breeder looking to sell near Los Angeles? I need a breeder who knows about the humidity for hatchlings thing and has kept them humid since hatching. I found a really nice guy in the Simi-Valley area, but his are a few weeks old, on rabbit pellets and normal room humidity. I don't mind waiting a few weeks if someone has got eggs due to hatch.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm not sure where she lives, but we had a young lady here on the forum a couple months ago who was raising sulcatas, including some albino babies. I'll do a search and see if I can remember her user name.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
emysemys said:
I'm not sure where she lives, but we had a young lady here on the forum a couple months ago who was raising sulcatas, including some albino babies. I'll do a search and see if I can remember her user name.

Thank you, Yvonne.

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Roachman26 said:
I'm ready to buy a new Sulcata hatchling. Does anyone know of a breeder looking to sell near Los Angeles? I need a breeder who knows about the humidity for hatchlings thing and has kept them humid since hatching. I found a really nice guy in the Simi-Valley area, but his are a few weeks old, on rabbit pellets and normal room humidity. I don't mind waiting a few weeks if someone has got eggs due to hatch.

I have never bought from this breeder, but I have never heard anything bad about them either. They have been around for awhile and have put a lot of time & money into their tortoises. And over the years their tortoises (pictures I have seen) have appeared better for it. I would consider them.

http://www.180shell.com/tortsturtlesforsale.htm

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Candy said:
Tyler Stewart sells them. I just bought Ruby from him. He's in Las Vegas. Here's his address.

http://www.bluebeastreptile.com/

Thanks Candy. I've e-mailed Tyler.

kbaker said:
Roachman26 said:

I have never bought from this breeder, but I have never heard anything bad about them either. They have been around for awhile and have put a lot of time & money into their tortoises. And over the years their tortoises (pictures I have seen) have appeared better for it. I would consider them.

Thanks kbaker. I've e-mailed these guys. They are pretty close to me, so hopefully this will work out. I'll post for everyone either way.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
kbaker said:
Roachman26 said:

I e-mailed these guys (that's the only contact info on the site) and haven't heard back. Anybody know if they are still in business? Anyone got a phone number?

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Roachman26 said:
kbaker said:
Roachman26 said:

I e-mailed these guys (that's the only contact info on the site) and haven't heard back. Anybody know if they are still in business? Anyone got a phone number?

They do place ads on kingsnake posted by Linda. I thought I saw one last week, but I could not find anything this morning. I am sure they are still in business. Their website has been worked on in the last couple of weeks. It could be a computer problem or a personal issue that came up...who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.