Red Foot Tortoise Hatchling

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I am looking to acquire a red foot hatchling in the next few weeks and have read through many reviews here as well as contacted a few breeders online. Most are unfortunately on the other side of the US. I live in Maryland and would love some east coast recommendations. While I'm not opposed to shipping from California and Arizona I want as many options as possible. I have heard great things about Tortoise Yard but my email from Saturday has yet to be returned so......any other east coasters here?

I am in the process of growing several safe plants myself, have a 4 foot tank almost fully set up, am starting to identify safe plants that grow here, and expect to have all my housing needs delivered by Saturday.....waiting on my bulk substrate orders of sphagnum moss and cypress mulch from pet mountain. Hopefully by next week I will have had a few days to monitor temps and humidity and be ready to order. So any recommendation is highly appreciated. I would totally just go to the Timonium Reptile Show but......I'd come home with unexpected housemates lol.