Star light, Star brite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
This is especially for Norman (Gummybearpoop), because he teases me about not liking my stars since I never take pictures of them. :D

So here are my shining stars: Wishupona, Twinkles, Fish, Catcha, Dreamin, and Kiss.

From the top...
187-2.jpg

The back...
190-2.jpg

The front...
192-2.jpg

and a few side shots...
184-2.jpg

181-2.jpg

177-2.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
How cute! Your own little platoon of stars standing at attention!:p

Are they all assigned to the same barracks together?;)

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Jacqui,
I thought this day would never come!!! Haha

It is great to see pics of your stars and they look like they are doing awesome. It looks like the pyramiding has been pretty minimal so far...at least for Sri Lankan Stars.

I want to say something about the pics being small, but I should just be happy that I even get to see updated pics at all! haha

Hope you and your fam had a wonderful Christmas!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Stephanie Logan said:
How cute! Your own little platoon of stars standing at attention!:p

Are they all assigned to the same barracks together?;)

Yep, same mess hall too. :p

gummybearpoop said:
Jacqui,
I thought this day would never come!!! Haha

It is great to see pics of your stars and they look like they are doing awesome. It looks like the pyramiding has been pretty minimal so far...at least for Sri Lankan Stars.

I want to say something about the pics being small, but I should just be happy that I even get to see updated pics at all! haha

Hope you and your fam had a wonderful Christmas!

Are you EVER happy Norman??? :p:D Small pictures for small tortoises. ;) They have finally grown enough that they don't remind me of little bugs crawling around. I am trying the damp sponge hide with them, but they really don't seem to like using that hide as well as the non-sponge one.

Not the best Christmas, spent mine fighting snow, heavy winds and ice on the roads. Might (fingers crossed) still get to spend Sunday with the bratlings. They had to put celebrating off til then because the eldest boy had to work and since we all gather at his place (and he cooks the turkey), we thought we should wait til he could be there. :D

Was yours good?...and BTW Santa seems to have misplaced the box from you. You know the one with my radiated in it. :D:p:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!! The first thing that popped into my mind when you showed the picture from the top...from the front...from the back...from the side, etc. was Syncopated Swimming!!!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yeah! Except for that late one with the extended back leg, a perfect formation!:D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Thanks for sharing! I think stars are gorgeous :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Stephanie Logan said:
Yeah! Except for that late one with the extended back leg, a perfect formation!:D

There is ALWAYS one who just marches (or swims) to his own beat.:D

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Jacqui said:
Are you EVER happy Norman??? :p:D Small pictures for small tortoises. ;) They have finally grown enough that they don't remind me of little bugs crawling around. I am trying the damp sponge hide with them, but they really don't seem to like using that hide as well as the non-sponge one.

Not the best Christmas, spent mine fighting snow, heavy winds and ice on the roads. Might (fingers crossed) still get to spend Sunday with the bratlings. They had to put celebrating off til then because the eldest boy had to work and since we all gather at his place (and he cooks the turkey), we thought we should wait til he could be there. :D

Was yours good?...and BTW Santa seems to have misplaced the box from you. You know the one with my radiated in it. :D:p:D

hahah good one....small pics for small tortoises. I think they are the cutest when they are so tiny....but also I feel they are so delicate.

Only a few of the stars would go into the hide with a sponge when I had stars....same thing with my radiateds.:( I am now using cypress mulch as a substrate and I just spray it down with water now. :rolleyes: But I am sure it is a lot more humid in your city than it is in mine.

Your Christmas box probably was eaten by my tortoise-eating dog. Grrr Sorry about that :D

My Christmas was delightful....I am soaking up this great weather in Los Angeles. I was reading bout the blizzard warnings 'round your neck of the woods and I worried for you, your family, and animals.

I am a wimp....no snow for me.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
gummybearpoop said:
hahah good one....small pics for small tortoises. I think they are the cutest when they are so tiny....but also I feel they are so delicate.

Only a few of the stars would go into the hide with a sponge when I had stars....same thing with my radiateds.:( I am now using cypress mulch as a substrate and I just spray it down with water now. :rolleyes: But I am sure it is a lot more humid in your city than it is in mine.

Your Christmas box probably was eaten by my tortoise-eating dog. Grrr Sorry about that :D

My Christmas was delightful....I am soaking up this great weather in Los Angeles. I was reading bout the blizzard warnings 'round your neck of the woods and I worried for you, your family, and animals.

I am a wimp....no snow for me.
I agree. I liked them better, when they were the tiny bugs. :rolleyes: They have their cypress patch too.

Hmmm still haven't quite forgiven Dog for being a dog have you?

Glad you had a great holiday. Not enough sunshine in AZ, so you had to go to CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.