Someone in SC please adopt this poor Leopard!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
This guy is in rough shape.

Jhwells46

I know, he deserves so much more. He is in dire need of some serious TLC :(

Teacup

Georgia
Wow, to pay that much money for something and then to take such shoddy care of it?? Very sad. :( I hope someone is able to take him.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
With the price of $250......??

It is going to be hard. I think. He need to pay someone to take this poor Leo off his hand......

Jhwells46

It does say OBO so I bet if you talked to them and told them that the tortoise needs more than $250 worth of care, you could probably talk them down. IF they have a heart...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Paying 250 feels like I am rewarding them or something. I hate to reward morons.

Jhwells46

Yeah...I just hate so much to see such a beautiful tortoise neglected :( like I said...if only I had more space :(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I emailed them some info and asked them to please search on tortoiseforum.org for proper care and to pass this on to anyone that buys the leopard. Fingers crossed she takes it to heart and puts better care into him while she still,has him and into,the poor fellas next owner.

Jhwells46

Awesome wellington! I'm the type to take harm or neglect to animals a bit too personally at times, as Ken appears to as well ;)...didn't trust myself to not offend them and scare them off in an email. Fingers crossed, he'll get proper care in a new home.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Any response from the person? I'm in SC and I'd take him in but I can't afford to pay $250 upfront for one in that rough of shape...

Jhwells46

Any response from the person? I'm in SC and I'd take him in but I can't afford to pay $250 upfront for one in that rough of shape...
I think if approached the right way, you could get them way down on the price. Wellington seemed to have good luck with corresponding with them.