Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello Everyone
Here are some pictures of my Wedding :D
The photographers came to my parents place to take some pics of me and my family before going to the church

With my parents and my sister (she was our Maid of Honnor)
Photo0232.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo2238.jpg

Before the reception, we had to go to a big park for the photographers to take some pics...
Photo2584.jpg

While we were there taking pictures, a mini bus that was giving infos about the park pass by lol it was funny.
Photo2564.jpg

Photo2570.jpg

Photo0433.jpg

On this pic, we were leaving the park to go to the reception hall
Photo0523.jpg

That was our wedding cake, we were not very happy about the tortoises on the top, the lady did not make a good job in this one, some people thought they were frogs and were asking us: are frogs your favorite animals lol
Photo0530.jpg

Photo2645.jpg

I do not know if you guys do that, but here, there are 2 official dances (the bride and groom) one at the begining right after the cocktail and one after the meal to open the dance (people dance during the meal too so I am not too sure why we dance) but during this dance, people throw confetti at the bride and groom but when I say confetti I say CONFETTI, it is crazy, my husband and I could not breath lol there was so many.
Photo0832.jpg

Photo0831.jpg

The dance with my father
Photo0817.jpg

We had an amazing day :) my favorite moment was at the Chuch, it was magic. We were supposed to get married in May but had to postpone the wedding day in August since I was too sick in May, and when I got the other surgery in June, we were not sure we could do it in August... but yes, we got married! It made the day even more magic :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, Isa: What a beautiful bride you were!! And the dress!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us. I was wondering what happened to our seeing the pictures!

jdawn

5 Year Member
Southwest
Isa,
I agree with Yvonne, you are a beautiful bride and your dress is gorgeous! :) What a nice-looking couple you two make! And, that is so cool to have tortoises on your wedding cake! Thank you for sharing your amazing day with us.
Congratulations! ~ Jenny Dawn

Becki

5 Year Member
Albuquerque
You guys look amazing and so happy! Your folks look tired and very broke...haha. (jk)
Congratulations!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow you're such a beautiful bride!! Your dress is amazing!
The confetti dance is soo cool :D (though I have to admit the silly string in my hair might push me over the edge, ha ;))
Daddy/daughter dance pics always make me tear up...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful wedding, beautiful couple! Congrats!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Isa...you look like a Princess. You make such a wonderful looking couple. I would have never thought they were frogs...they look like turtles, and I loved the cake. And those pictures in the park....what more could I say. Absolutely beautiful. Have a wonderful happy life....you are a sweetheart always.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh you make the most beautiful bride Isa. Your photographer is very good. What a handsome husband you have. ;) I loved all of your family looks beautiful too. What about that dress? Where did you buy this wonderful dress? I love the train and your sisters is beautiful too. I agree on the cake. I think they look like little tortoises not frogs. If you want to post more pictures when you get them I'd love to see more. :D

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Isa, what great photo footage of your beautiful day.
Congratulations ....and I like the cake topper--so unique!

LadyGreek

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, California
CONGRATS ISA!!!!! You were the most beautiful bride and your day looked so happy and magical!!! I wish you both a wonderful future together for many many many years!!!!

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Southern CA
Isa everything looks perfect!!
You look beautiful and your dress and hair are gorgeous!
OMG the turtle cake toppers? I literally laughed out loud!!
They are soooo cute (and I think that they totally look like turtles, not frogs!)
Congratulations!!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you everyone for the nice comment :)
Katie, I hate the silly string lol kids were spraying it on us but they were really close to our faces, it was smelling so strong yuck! But hey I have to admit, I loved this dance, we had a lot of fun :D
You guys make me feel better about the cake topper lol. I did not like the lips of the tortoise bride though lol.
Candy I bought my dress at a wedding dress store here in Montreal, it is a Maggie Sottero, I always wanted one of her dresses for my wedding :).

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Isa, You look beautiful! I love the cake topper! Now that is commitment!!!! What a great day for you. Best wishes!

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations!

Absolutely lovely photos, thank you for sharing:).

Your cake topper was awesome, as was your dress and flowers.
Hubby looks dashing as well.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Isa, I have always known you were a beautiful person on the inside from your postings in here, but now I also see your just as beautiful on the outside, too. I am so glad your wedding went so smoothly. Such great memories of that day you will have to look back on, when you celebrate your 75th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.