So need a new name

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pueblo West
So we found a new male and he has already ate a little lol played with the girls and now they are all taking a nap..... so now what to name him.. we have 3 contenders Charlie, Bowser, or Thumper....his pic is in the general section as to what he did as soon as we got home..
so what everyone else think he should be named?
oh and going to the vet tomorrow afternoon..

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
How's his personality? We like to name our animals according to their looks or personality. We have a golden greek and my daughter named him "Mr. Pickles" cause she thought his tail looks like a little gerkin pickle. lol

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Pueblo West
jmhoesch said:
How's his personality? We like to name our animals according to their looks or personality. We have a golden greek and my daughter named him "Mr. Pickles" cause she thought his tail looks like a little gerkin pickle. lol

This is what happened when we brought him home

Attachments

• DSCN0021.JPG
    DSCN0021.JPG
    996.8 KB · Views: 34

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
Is he trying to hump the other one? lol He's very handsome!

lol Just saw the other pics. Um.............stud muffin? He's just so cute!

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
i was going to name my 2 greeks and a russian after people associated with their names,something like aristotle or tolstoy,but then changed my mind and named them after their personalities, dopey ,happy,and grumpy

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Pueblo West
We have settled on Charlie :)

pepsiandjac said:
i was going to name my 2 greeks and a russian after people associated with their names,something like aristotle or tolstoy,but then changed my mind and named them after their personalities, dopey ,happy,and grumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.