sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tallula sleeps right through the night (basically the time I go to bed), and she wakes up after my alarm goes off :) I'm not sure how much she sleeps during the day, but I make sure she's active when I get home until bedtime :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hermy wakes up around 6h30-7Am and goes in his hide for the night around 5PM.
What about Trevey :)

missgemma

5 Year Member
i find he gets lazy in the day and i have to get him out and about, and then hes ok, i think its because of the environment he was in b4, he was just in a tank with a bit of straw. im hoping to have out outside pen build for him for the weekend so im sure that will make him happy

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
missgemma said:
i find he gets lazy in the day and i have to get him out and about, and then hes ok, i think its because of the environment he was in b4, he was just in a tank with a bit of straw. im hoping to have out outside pen build for him for the weekend so im sure that will make him happy

Me too, I can't wait to put Hermy outside :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I have Greeks. When inside they are up when the MVBs come on about 6 and then sleep about mid-day until about 4pm, they go to bed about 6 pm. Occasionally I will have one that breaks this pattern for some unknown reason. I will sometimes give it a snack and after eating it hits the hide for the night.

When outside they are up and out sunning themselves when it begins to warm up Then they are in the hide about mid-day and out again early evening about 4-5pm. Then in their hides for the night around 7pm.

In the wild torts tend to wake, sun, eat then back to bed mid-day. Then up in the early evening foraging as it begins to cool, and in bed around dark.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
My tort wakes up mid-morning (although his light comes on around 6:30am), naps/eats/basks/walks around/drinks, and then goes to bed around 4/5pm. Light goes off around 7:30pm.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Our redfoot hatchling wakes around 6 am, soaks, eats and wanders back to bed.
She's not always sleeping though, you can see she's awake just safely hidden.
I've decided I'm coming back in another life as a tortoise, owned by a tortoise lover.

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Laura said:
depends on when the sun comes up and how cold/warm it is outside.

+1 right now my sully is up around 7 AM sleeps through the noon and is up and again around 3 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.