• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Thanks Maggie for the Bob fix. He always makes me smile :) I love what you have done with his shed.

M

Maggie Cummings

Shelly said:
I wonder why you don't dispense with the water dish, at least during the 9 rainy months you get up there in Corvalis. It seems that with all the rain you get up there, he would have ample opportunity to drink without the bowl.

There are days that he can go outside, but there are more days into weeks when the temp is below 45 degrees and I don't let him outside. It's not a warm rain, it's cold and sometimes it's snowing, so sometimes he is stuck inside for weeks at a time and I think he needs to be able to drink, even if he doesn't think so...:p

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
maggie3fan said:
Shelly said:
I wonder why you don't dispense with the water dish, at least during the 9 rainy months you get up there in Corvalis. It seems that with all the rain you get up there, he would have ample opportunity to drink without the bowl.

There are days that he can go outside, but there are more days into weeks when the temp is below 45 degrees and I don't let him outside. It's not a warm rain, it's cold and sometimes it's snowing, so sometimes he is stuck inside for weeks at a time and I think he needs to be able to drink, even if he doesn't think so...:p

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.