Rad youngsters and Mister Yellow

8james8

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
2348 just gets more impressive as he gets bigger.

Lots of gorgeous animals in that one tub :)

Federico

These are some 2016 youngsters and my 2 year old Male Yellow Boy.
Coming along. New color starting to show on the younger ones. All the 2016's are available if interested.View attachment 200618
These are some 2016 youngsters and my 2 year old Male Yellow Boy.
Coming along. New color starting to show on the younger ones. All the 2016's are available if interested.View attachment 200618
Hello,
I am new of this forum. I am interested in purchasing a baby from you. If they are still available please can you contact me. I am applying for CBW permit and is asking for the information of the seller. Please advice . Thank you

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
The CBW application must be completed in its entirety. All questions must be answered completely. You will need to include photos of the enclosure or plans for the enclosure. I can provide you with my Permit number in P.M. message. If the application is not filled out with very specific details, it will be rejected and the permit fee lost. Please spend an appropriate amount of time on the application and I will be more than happy to look at it to see if there are any glaring omissions. What state are a legal resident of?

Federico

The CBW application must be completed in its entirety. All questions must be answered completely. You will need to include photos of the enclosure or plans for the enclosure. I can provide you with my Permit number in P.M. message. If the application is not filled out with very specific details, it will be rejected and the permit fee lost. Please spend an appropriate amount of time on the application and I will be more than happy to look at it to see if there are any glaring omissions. What state are a legal resident of?
Thank you for the quick response!
I live in Michigan. Yes I need some help with the application for sure! I did not start building any enclosure yet , which means I will be able to build the most appropriate one :) . Ideally I would like a pair of this amazing animals to attempt breeding years down the road once they are mature. I am open to any suggestions you have for me about size , substrate and lighting ( and heat ... being in Michigan) Could I send you pictures of the enclosure once completed? Which state are you from? Let me know what's the best way to stay in contact since I am sure I will have many other questions. Thank you for the help!

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
PM me your email. Start putting together the application. Then send me a copy and I will tell you what needs to included and where details are lacking. Best set up indoors which will be a big portion of the year in Michigan is a company called animalplastics.com. I have the largest set-up which is 96x32.
Climist misting will also make them grow correctly. Coconut coir for youngsters as a substrate. Separate UVB and heat bulbs recommended.
You will need to mention that you will be joining TSA answer AZA as requirements for genetic diversity. This is a start. The application when finished should be 5-10 pages. Every question whether it has been previously answered must be included in detail.