Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
The test was because I have been trying for hours (yes hours) to reply to Kerryann and it never comes through... thus the test.

so here I go again...

Kerryann...

If you ask me, I say, "YESTERDAY!!". Keeping secrets like this from a hubby and then telling total strangers (us) is not going to make Mike happy at all. Can he take a long vacation and spend some time there with you? Might make it less painful for him

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tffnytorts said:
JACQUI DON'T YOU DARE SAY WE ARE STRANGERS!! We are shelled friends :D

But in reality Tif, we are. In here we can be whatever we wish to be, which is not always the truth. So in a sense we are all strangers once we are placed in the light of day. That is how Mikey will see it. There just are things in life that should be shared with spouces first, the life changing ones. The ones that can be hard to face or the ones who we fear our mates reactions too or even the happy things like finding out your pregnant. The longer we don't share them,the more hurt there may be.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
The test was because I have been trying for hours (yes hours) to reply to Kerryann and it never comes through... thus the test.

so here I go again...

Kerryann...

If you ask me, I say, "YESTERDAY!!". Keeping secrets like this from a hubby and then telling total strangers (us) is not going to make Mike happy at all. Can he take a long vacation and spend some time there with you? Might make it less painful for him

I just told him and he was like oh well okay.. :rolleyes: and I was worried. He doesn't want to come with me at all. Mike doesn't want to travel especially to Germany. :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Oh and I guess I must have forgotten but I told him that last week. I just didn't say how long. When I said two weeks to a month he said well that sucks but okay....
I will try the beer but it won't work for sure.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have foundwe make the telling of a secret to be much worse, then it ever is in reality. Glad you told Mikey.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Jacqui said:
tffnytorts said:
JACQUI DON'T YOU DARE SAY WE ARE STRANGERS!! We are shelled friends :D

But in reality Tif, we are. In here we can be whatever we wish to be, which is not always the truth. So in a sense we are all strangers once we are placed in the light of day. That is how Mikey will see it. There just are things in life that should be shared with spouces first, the life changing ones. The ones that can be hard to face or the ones who we fear our mates reactions too or even the happy things like finding out your pregnant. The longer we don't share them,the more hurt there may be.

I understand, I was making an attempt to lighten up the general atmosphere. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I apologize.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
No, really? Where'd everyone go? Wait, what year is this? Has the Internet machine been invented yet? It's really hard keeping track of things while time jumping. Lol. (For you Tiffany).

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
It's morning, not sure good enters the picture. Been suffering a nasty head cold, now chest cold since early last week. I lost my voice two nights ago, can barely whisper. Useless at work. Finally went home yesterday afternoon and slept 12 hours. Going to go in today and see what I can do without talking to clients. Should be plenty since I'm the office manager, ugh.

But on the bright side, I do feel a bit better, and no more sore throat! Portland Dog show starts tomorrow, I have a client dog at 8am! Ugh. At least she's paying me.

So Ken, Noel...anyone going to Expo Saturday....anyone know of someone who wants a Cooter? I feel bad for her, she deserves a home.

Jacquie, if I could afford it, I'd love to ship her to you. I just can't. As it is missing days at work being sick is going to put me below the minimum hours I need to pay bills. My dad already offered to lend me some money to cover any bills I can't make. Ugh. I hate living this way. But I'm still luckier than most out there. [PURPLE HEART]

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning to Ken and the rest on this wacky Wednesday!

Sandy, I have just sorta been sitting back and waiting to see where Jeff and his new student head off to. Truck is in the shop and the student has a sleep apnea test to do tonight before they can go. Fingers are crossed he heads towards OR/WA, but the last three times he has headed that way, he has ended up repowering loads back before getting that far., so I figure he is due a trip that way.

Hope your feeling better by 8 am tomorrow...

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Good morning everyone!
Sounds like I've got the same bug as Sandy. I feel gross. My voice came back though. I woke up and my chest was as sore as my throat.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm lucky with that crap Sandy and Tiffany have. I've been packing it around since mid-December, so I've developed a close relationship with it. Somedays I feel like a lunger and other days it's all in the sinuses. Rolling chills followed by heat waves. Lack of apatite that I'm sure is making me loose weight, and I don't really need that. Like I said though, I've developed a tight relationship with this crap, and I'm sure I'll miss it when it finally moves on. I saw that I was hit with this when the first wave hit the Portland area, and I turned to Karen and said, “Huh, guess I was supposed to go to the hospital back then." We laughed in that I don't need some guy in white and a mask telling me I'm sick after I tell him I'm sick.
Onward through the fog.

Sandy and Tiffany, neither of you can call in?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well would ya all just get better, so I can take this darn mask off!!!! These things are uncomfortable ya know.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Jacqui said:
Well would ya all just get better, so I can take this darn mask off!!!! These things are uncomfortable ya know.

The funny tortoise nose and mouth you have drawn on yours makes me think of staying sick longer just to make you wear the mask longer. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.