Pied Brazilian Redfoot?

Onidara

No you didn't read the topic wrong I have a male Redfoot, that has pied marks on his neck and yes he does pass it down his offspring. So anyone ever see a pied Redfoot before? Lol

Onidara

Busy day lol ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489606254.282797.jpg you can see it here. its much more then you see but I wasn't going to pull he head out also he's 19 years old and mated to a 24 year female. They have been together for 12 years. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489606334.488023.jpg look at that tail!! He's only 8.5 inches and his girl is 12.5 lol

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Holy moly, he's ALL tail. At 19 he's just a little guy, huh? I don't have any cherry heads so I'm used to my 13lb male. His leg scales are beautiful.

Redeye

I have a male Redfoot that is just gorgous too. In fact his pic is on the cover of Dr John Rossis book " WHATS WRONG WITH MY TORTOISE" there was nothing wrong with mine Dr John is a froend of mine and he just wanted that pretty fort on the cover of his book.

Onidara

I have a male Redfoot that is just gorgous too. In fact his pic is on the cover of Dr John Rossis book " WHATS WRONG WITH MY TORTOISE" there was nothing wrong with mine Dr John is a froend of mine and he just wanted that pretty fort on the cover of his book.
Is he pied? Because I've never seen this before on a Redfoot

Redeye

Heres the only pic I can find and its too cold for more today lol

Attachments

• IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 43

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Somewhere in Florida
That's a nice colored male.
But the 'pied' areas look like common scar areas to me. Nothing more.
Sorry dude.

Onidara

That's a nice colored male.
But the 'pied' areas look like common scar areas to me. Nothing more.
Sorry dude.
Yeah I did to till the guy I got him from told me his offspring have it some times too

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Very cool if it is in fact a pied mutation that passes to the offspring. Keep us posted! Nice RED male.