pics of abby

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
delaware
abby1.JPGabby1.JPGabby2.JPGabby3.JPGJust thought i would put up a few pics of abby when we were outside on sunday. Hard to take pics of her sometimes as she just loves to explore every where. oh are any of the weeds in the pictures bad for abby to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
Thanks she is a very active girl(not sure) she eats very good even though she has a bit of a messed up jaw which believe it or not i didnt notice when i got her. it looks like a birth defect but like i said she doesnt even care or anything. plus for some reason i think i was meant to have her, i think most people would not have taken her after seeing her mouth.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Cute tort! Do you think you could post a pic of her jaw? I'm curious to see it.

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
i would like to post a pic but she doesnt like to sit still for pics but i wil try tonight

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
Thanks everyone just wish i could take better pictures but she def does not like to sit still when she is outside. here are a few more pics of her face not very good but you might see what im talking about on her mouth.abby 4.JPGabby 5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I think I sorta see. It looks like the left side of her jaw is a little off. But like you said it's sorta hard to see. You should try taking her out after she goes to sleep and take a pic with her sitting on a solid surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.