Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
morloch said:
Do not disturb!!!!

I love when they do that. My redfoots never do it but my leos do it when they think im not around :D

luke

5 Year Member
SoCal
Turty is always handling his business at the wrong place and wrong time.
IMAG0159.jpg

Koopas always been a real "in your face" kind of tort. This is him basking proud.
IMAG0228.jpg

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Maggie's gone to Portland with her D-I-L, so I'll put this one of Bob up for her. He never fails to get me laughing at his pictures:

Omg LOL it's like he's laughing!!

terryo said:
Wow! This stuff is great!

I know I saw that worm go down here.

Those are cute!!!

socialworker81

5 Year Member
I just saw this! These pictures are great :) This is my favorite picture of my male RT. He must have decided he wanted some water. Soon after, I replaced the bowl with something he couldn't knock over. He is also pretty lazy sometimes. I put food in front of his face, while he still had the bowl on and he just started chomping away... didn't care there was a big bowl on top of his shell. It is plastic by the way, so not very heavy :p

038.JPG046.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Those are great ahahaha!
almost looks like a new species of tortoise :)

kurmaraja12

5 Year Member
Belleville, IL
terryo said:
Wow! This stuff is great!

I know I saw that worm go down here.

Omg these are hilarious!!!!!!!!!

batchick said:
Ned is in training for the biathlon. He's taken to doing a couple of lengths on our pool every morning (don't worry, the pool cover is well-tested to take several times his weight).

I'm not sure why he does it, perhaps it is the undulating ground feel that does it for him.

That is so cool!!!

zesty_17 said:
i couldn't just pick one...

*maybe if we push together we can get to the flowers! Ready? One two PUSH*

socialworker81 said:
I just saw this! These pictures are great :) This is my favorite picture of my male RT. He must have decided he wanted some water. Soon after, I replaced the bowl with something he couldn't knock over. He is also pretty lazy sometimes. I put food in front of his face, while he still had the bowl on and he just started chomping away... didn't care there was a big bowl on top of his shell. It is plastic by the way, so not very heavy :p

Shell Envy ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.