NewMember!

Torts&Turts

Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Hello! Happy to become part of a community that talks about tortoises and turtles. Mommy of a Greek Tort. and Box Turt. These pets weren't supposed to be mine, apparently my kids were going to take care of them and somehow ended up with reptiles that grew on me after taking care of them myself. I am an animal lover myself so I really can't complain.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have another new member with a username very similar to yours - TortsandTurts. Do you know each other?

Torts&Turts

Columbia, SC
After reading some of these informational forums. I feel as if im doing everything wrong for my tortoise and turtle. I will post pics of their enclosure after i get out of work. And i know i will have plenty of tips to go from there. STAY TUNED!!!

Torts&Turts

Columbia, SC
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have another new member with a username very similar to yours - TortsandTurts. Do you know each other?
NO... This is my first time on this forum and just became a member. Do i need to rename mine?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum! :)
No need to change your name if you're happy with it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
NO... This is my first time on this forum and just became a member. Do i need to rename mine?

Only unless you want to. It might be a bit confusing for us to remember one of you is 'and' and the other is '&'.