Newbie to this site

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello all,

Found this site on a Facebook page called Redfoot Tortoise Owners. Thanks to Rebecca L Armond.
Hello and welcome! You found the best place on earth for tortoise info. Congratulations!

Start here to catch up to speed with what's new in the tortoise world:

ryan57

PA
Welcome from PA to the best place for tortoise information (by others here).

Introduction

San Antonio tx
I don't know your experience level but the talent level AND the willingness to help, on this forum is unmatched anywhere on the net.....and I may have read most of it! LOL

WTTC!

best of luck,

jeff
I don't know your experience level but the talent level AND the willingness to help, on this forum is unmatched anywhere on the net.....and I may have read most of it! LOL

WTTC!

best of luck,

jeff
M

WTTC!

best of luck,

jeff

WTTC!

best of luck,

jeff
Hello and welcome! You found the best place on earth for tortoise info. Congratulations!

T

Thank you for the information