New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

habnoji

5 Year Member
Hello all I have 2 baby cherry head torts and a Russian about 6-7 inches. I live in CT. I keep all 3 indoors but take them out on the weekends for some sun. I did see a few outside enclosures and really loved them. I guess I have some work to do this weekend. I do have a large yard about 1 acre can I make one out door for the three or should I make two? If It is ok to make one should I split up the habitat. Inside I have a kids pool with a 1x 10 down the middle to keep them apart. When I do put them out side the all just munch on the clover and dandalines. Any advice would be helpfull. I hope to make the enclosure for under 300$

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi habnoji:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Outside enclosures are a lot of fun to build. You can design them to be a pretty addition to your outside landscaping, and yet be comfortable for the type of tortoise you're building for. Have fun with that project. I'm glad you're keeping them separate, because they require totally different care from each other.

What would you like us to call you?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D have fun building the three outdoor enclosures. You might get away with the Cherry heads being together but they may at some point need to be separated. The Russian needs his own.

habnoji

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi habnoji:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Outside enclosures are a lot of fun to build. You can design them to be a pretty addition to your outside landscaping, and yet be comfortable for the type of tortoise you're building for. Have fun with that project. I'm glad you're keeping them separate, because they require totally different care from each other.

What would you like us to call you?

Hab is fine. Real name is Rob

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

Seperate enclosures are best! heres one I made for less than $50... it's more of a "Topper" but it protects, allows for ample sun light and is in expencive. This one is 8' long, 3' wide, and only 18" tall
DSCN0878.jpg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
wellington said:
Hello and WELCOME:D have fun building the three outdoor enclosures. You might get away with the Cherry heads being together but they may at some point need to be separated. The Russian needs his own.
^ ^ That :)

Hello and Welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.