New RF Owner and New Member

JessN

hi there, my name is Jessica. I live in Airdrie, Canada and my family just purchased a juvenile red foot. We are currently unsure of gender. I'm excited to join the group and ask all my questions!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jessica welcome to the TFO from AZ,USA . It takes 3-5 years before you can tell if it's a boy or girl .

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello Jessica, welcome to the best tortoise information and chat site there is.
Ask away, there's always someone here happy to give advice.
We love photo's if possible, Does the little one have a name yet?
Read the care sheets on this forum including the red foots one and the enclosures section for some good ideas and info.
Learn and have fun.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). As you already been told, this is,the best forum there is for tortois lovers.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Hello Jessica, welcome to the best tortoise information and chat site there is.
Ask away, there's always someone here happy to give advice.
We love photo's if possible, Does the little one have a name yet?
Read the care sheets on this forum including the red foots one and the enclosures section for some good ideas and info.
Learn and have fun.

i'm not sure there is a care sheet on this forum for redfoots alot of us use www.tortoiselibrary.com or direct people to use as i'm like 90% sure the creator is a member of the forum not 100% tho

welcome to the forum we are happy to answer question's but as previously stated we LOVE pictures

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I love all my redfoots and cherryheads and I bet you will be so glad you have decided to have one in your life. How did you decide on him?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
i'm not sure there is a care sheet on this forum for redfoots alot of us use www.tortoiselibrary.com or direct people to use as i'm like 90% sure the creator is a member of the forum not 100% tho

welcome to the forum we are happy to answer question's but as previously stated we LOVE pictures
Sorry, may not be called a care sheet, but if you look under the South American Tortoise section you will find a subsection called Red foot and Yellow foot tortoises. Lots of great information there.

JessN

Thanks everyone! I've always wanted a tortoise and loved the size of the RF. We names him Gordie. Like Gordie the Torti. LOL. I made another post asking a few questions on general stuff. Would love to hear your opinions!

JessN

Here he is eating dinner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 7

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club