Status
Not open for further replies.

pearsonsteph

5 Year Member
Good news! The vet said Squirt was actually in better shape than we thought! Her bottom beak actually fell off this morning but he said that it would grow back although probably not completely. We did find out she is about 15 years old and in generally good health. She got her nails and beAk trimmed. Looking forward to keeping her healthy and happy!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
EXCELLANT! Glad to hear Squirt is doing well. A vet visit is always a good idea when getting a new pet, no matter how old it is!... like takin a used car to the mechanic...

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
It is great to hear good new about your little Squirt! Best of luck with the new diet. I am sure that he/she will do well. And the MVB will make a world of difference for his/her well being.

~C

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Hello! welcome to the forum, I'm pretty much a noob too and I can promise you you've come to the right place for help :). So glad you could take this poor girl in and best of luck.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I am VERY glad she is in good hands now, but damn people make me so MAD by not taking proper care of their torts/turtles!!! Research people, research! I know I am preaching to the wrong crowd ,but just needed to vent for a minute... The poor care, the ones that drown by accident, and so on and so on.... Man it just drives me nuts!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great night. I am done venting for now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.