New member-need some advice!

Sam I am

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I'm not sure if I want a Russian tortoise because the one I wanted got adopted. But I know I want one in the Testudo genus. Like I said, I would like one with personality. Thank you.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I'm not sure if I want a Russian tortoise because the one I wanted got adopted. But I know I want one in the Testudo genus. Like I said, I would like one with personality. Thank you.
Russians are easy to find. There are always ones needing a home. And most of them have great personalities. check your local animal shelter or reptile rescues, craigslist, the want ads in the paper, even local vets. that's how I got my box turtle :) I love my Russian tortoise, she is not afraid of anything.

Sam I am

Indiana
Russians are easy to find. There are always ones needing a home. And most of them have great personalities. check your local animal shelter or reptile rescues, craigslist, the want ads in the paper, even local vets. that's how I got my box turtle :) I love my Russian tortoise, she is not afraid of anything.
Thank you alot.

diamc

I'm pretty new too and wanted to say WELCOME. Did you end up getting the Russian tort after all? We rescued one from a pet store on Good Friday and love him to pieces. He eats so well and loves walking around the downstairs checking things out. Has a great personality.

Sam I am

Indiana
I'm pretty new too and wanted to say WELCOME. Did you end up getting the Russian tort after all? We rescued one from a pet store on Good Friday and love him to pieces. He eats so well and loves walking around the downstairs checking things out. Has a great personality.
Thank you, well I have not gotten one yet but I will get one. Hopefully.

Michael Twohy

5 Year Member
Roseville, Minnesota
is he walking around the house?