New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysuze

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Allie I am so excited to find this forum to answer my questions. I have 2 greek tortoises I don't know a whole lot about. One I rescued after somebody found it in their backyard and it had been malled by a dog. The other I got from somebody who didn't take care of it. I have had Ruby (a male my son named when he was 2) for 3 years he is the one attacked by a dog and Suzy (female) or one year.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottinghamshire, UK
*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*
There is always people on here who love to answer any question they can help with!
Everybody has great advice etc!

As eveybody says, we all love pictures here on TFO, so if you can post some it would be lovely!

*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Allie:

I love that you combined your tortoises' names to make your username!

427973kykow7454o.gif

to the forum!!

We have a member here on the forum who is real good at identifying the sub-species of Greek tortoise. Take some pictures looking down on the backs of the tortoises, then turn them over and take another picture of the plastron (bottom side). You can either use the "browse" button at the bottom of the reply screen, or you can put your pictures into Photobucket or something like that, and transfer the IMG code from there to your reply here.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Ruby and Suzie!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Allie welcome to the forum. I too own greeks. I am looking forward to seeing pics and hearing of Ruby and Suzie's upcoming adventures :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
OK, so the first thing that popped into my mind was "Goood bye, Ruby Suzy(Tuesday)! Who could hang a name on you?" That was a good old Stones song!;)

Seriously, welcome to the forum. I look forward to looky-looing your tortoises.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.