NEW GERMAN SHEPHERD

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Omg, Greg, he is beautiful. I haven't been keeping up with the pics every time. This is,the first one I seen with both his ears up. He has matured so much and so beautiful. It's sad though, how fast they become adult looking. Lucky though, they don't really mature mentally until 2+ so you can still enjoy the puppy stages for a while.

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
OMG! GREG!! Have you been feeding him Mazuri??!!! Or do you just grow everyhing huge at your house?? Where did that cute little puppy go? I can't get over how big he's gotten! Gorgeous too!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
OMG! GREG!! Have you been feeding him Mazuri??!!! Or do you just grow everyhing huge at your house?? Where did that cute little puppy go? I can't get over how big he's gotten! Gorgeous too!

~ LOL, He does like Mazuri, however only gets the crumbs that the tortoises miss in the field!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
What do you mean? How is that different than just buying them from the breeder?

~ I purchased him from a broker, he was born in Montana. I found it very challenging to find what i wanted locally.

IMG_1320.JPG

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
~ I purchased him from a broker, he was born in Montana. I found it very challenging to find what i wanted locally.

View attachment 101627
Well you found a good one! I am a little familiar with German Shepherd's and they're different bloodlines in this country. My future guy dog will be a German Shepherd, many schools don't use them anymore but if you still do. And they get them from various sources, usually with European bloodlines. they have no use for the American dog show lines for reasons I am sure you are aware of having owned a working Shepherd.how is he doing by the way?