NEW GERMAN SHEPHERD

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, I figured Chewy was just tolerating him. I knew he was up there. But the pup will help to keep him 13 years young:D

Mercy FBR

Unless the older dog is just as naughty as the puppy... Then they just get into mischief together. Although I doubt that's the case with Chewy. ;)

And Jake is a gorgeous looking pup. Makes me wish I had another husky pup... Little floof ball.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Unless the older dog is just as naughty as the puppy... Then they just get into mischief together. Although I doubt that's the case with Chewy. ;)

And Jake is a gorgeous looking pup. Makes me wish I had another husky pup... Little floof ball.
That's true, they could end up being partners in crime :) :) I also have the feeling that Chewy is a well behaved dog. I hope my future German Shepherd does as well as Chewy.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Love the picture of them walking together. :) The pup's sire is a great looking dog and the pup looks just so sweet. :)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Wow gorgeous dogs, both! Congrats on new pup. Chewy is in remarkable shape for his age!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
It's been almost two weeks now. Jake had his second vet visit today and now is 22 pounds. All good as far as his overall health and development. Today was the first day he was exposed to our large field and it went very well. He seems to have no interest in the tortoises at all, simply looks at them like they are just moving rocks! I expected a little more interest and curiosity, however he has a good teacher, Chewy. It is remarkable how he watches Chewy in extreme detail and learns. I have begun simple discipline measures and light verbal command recognition, honestly i think he simply has learned everything so far by watching Chewy, LOL! My overall expectations of Chewy and Jake have been surpassed!

IMG_5174.JPG IMG_5171.JPG IMG_5210.JPG

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
That is disgustingly cute. How's the little guy handling the heat?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love, love, love the pics of the two,of them running together. Jake is really looking fantastic. Chewy is looking like he has a spark of youngness in his eyes. They are a beautiful pair.