New DBT pics and VIDEO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Still trying to figure out this camera in an aquarium! Until then.... the colors are good -

Frontface.jpg

Rface.jpg

Keep in mind.. these pellets are only 1/2" long.. these are little dudes - I can't quit watching them -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1YjIe9NtIU

Harley K - this is the camera I'm still trying to figure out - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dsch20.asp

NERD

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I could watch them all day. I love their big bug eyes :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I love these Turtles they are so unique looking and beautiful too. I loved the video, he is one hungry little guy. :D I take it the tank is inside? I would love to see pictures of the whole setup. :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I would never get one thing done if I had those adorable babies. I would have to sit there all day. They are really aggressive eaters.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Candy said:
I love these Turtles they are so unique looking and beautiful too. I loved the video, he is one hungry little guy. :D I take it the tank is inside? I would love to see pictures of the whole setup. :)

Candy this is how it looks now -

B4Driftwood.jpg

55gal ( 48" x 12" ).. undergravel filter w/powerhead.. 24" ZOOMed 5.0 and 35W halogen "spot". The basking "spot" is 86F.
And plastic plants for them to hide in.

Right now for a basking sight I'm using a 2 x 8 about a 18" long with 45's cut for easy access. Kristina is sending me a 'custom' built basking "drift-wood" island.. which I'll show when it arrives!

One of the little ones likes it -

BaskingLF.jpg

Watta face -

BaskingFACE.jpg

NERD

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Candy said:

Candy this is how it looks now -

B4Driftwood.jpg

55gal ( 48" x 12" ).. undergravel filter w/powerhead.. 24" ZOOMed 5.0 and 35W halogen "spot". The basking "spot" is 86F.
And plastic plants for them to hide in.

Right now for a basking sight I'm using a 2 x 8 about 18" long with 45's cut for easy access. Kristina is sending me a 'custom' built basking "drift-wood" island.. which I'll show when it arrives!

One of the little ones likes it -

BaskingLF.jpg

Watta face -

BaskingFACE.jpg

NERD

...sorry 'bout the post 2x.. ????????????

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow I can see the baby sitting on the piece of wood and it's amazing how small it is. Do they grow a lot bigger or not? I know that you posted a picture already of a Cherryhead for your calendar post and she is beautiful, but I think you passed up a good one here because that first picture after the tank picture looks like it could have been a winner to me. :) Too bad we can't post two. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.