My Previous Pair Of Sulcata's & Renovated Enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Hey, what's up Tortoise Forum?

I thought I'd share pictures of my previous pair of Sulcata's & my renovated enclosure I remodeled before my family & I moved to a new house. I don't live there anymore, but I do plan on doing some yard work in the spring at the house I reside in.

My male Sulcata at around 10".

Here he is at around 16"+.

Here's my female Sulcata at around 15"+.

Here she is again.

Here's the pair in there shelter I build for an older pair of Sulcata's, that I used to have.

Here are before & after pictures of there outdoor enclosure I renovated.

Thanks in advance,
SulcataDud3

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Am I understanding you correctly that you don't have these tortoises anymore? They are very nice looking sulcatas. You did a good job of growing them up smooth.

Yvonne

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Plucky said:
Nice sulcata...
How long you have them?
I had the male for a little over 4 years & the female for a few months.

emysemys said:
Am I understanding you correctly that you don't have these tortoises anymore? They are very nice looking sulcatas. You did a good job of growing them up smooth.

Yvonne
Sadly, yes I don't have them anymore. The reasons why are because the landscaping in our backyard is completely beat, everything is dead, there's excessive amounts of debris. It wasn't ideal for there environment. I could of worked on it, but my funds are zero to none. :p And my parents had other things to fix in the house. I sold the pair to my local pet store who I've been going to since 01'. I have my eyes set on my older pair that resides in California with my uncle. As for now I don't plan on breeding them because there is no need to, later on the future then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.