Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
DeanS said:
I'm a HUGE fan of TRR...especially since my animals are all over the place! Keep up the GREAT work! ;)

thumbs up!

Blake m said:
Yeah, I looked up tortoise and found 40 pages. Show it off, very exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using TortoiseForum mobile app

They link to threads I have from here. So technically you've probably already seen them! ...i'll look for the link

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I've been Googling SUDAN SULCATA a lot lately...and when I click IMAGES...Brad, Tom and myself are pretty well represented. I suggest you Google your specific breed...and if there's anything interesting...it'll likely show...

I just Googled aldabraman...and Greg's life story appears right before your eyes. Click images and everything shows up...even his RAPTOR...which I still want BTW!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats cool,you should walk with your head high and we will follow your lead .LOL

EKLC

5 Year Member
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, two of my threads were there!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: My pictures used on another website

DeanS said:
I've been Googling SUDAN SULCATA a lot lately...and when I click IMAGES...Brad, Tom and myself are pretty well represented.

I just Googled aldabraman...and Greg's life story appears right before your eyes. Click images and everything shows

Told you "i was in good company" ;)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I never knew about TRR. I just skimmed through and my red foot and his outdoor enclosure featured. I showed my kids. I saw so many TFO peeps on their and I thought it was cool!!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Momof4 said:
I never knew about TRR. I just skimmed through and my red foot and his outdoor enclosure featured. I showed my kids. I saw so many TFO peeps on their and I thought it was cool!!

I never knew either.

It is cool :cool:

congrats on being featured!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Sometimes it's a good thing, other times not. Someone sent in some pictures of my turtle gardens to a rescue wanting to adopt a box turtle. The head of the rescue knew me and called me right away. I've googled turtle gardens and have seen pictures of my Cherry Heads, box turtles , and also my enclosures. A little scary if you ask me. I found some of mine on there too.

This was under a day in the garden:
http://thereptilereport.com/search/turtle+garden

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-50367.html

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: My pictures used on another website

terryo said:
Sometimes it's a good thing, other times not. Someone sent in some pictures of my turtle gardens to a rescue wanting to adopt a box turtle. The head of the rescue knew me and called me right away. I've googled turtle gardens and have seen pictures of my Cherry Heads, box turtles , and also my enclosures. A little scary if you ask me. I found some of mine on there too.

This was under a day in the garden:
http://thereptilereport.com/search/turtle+garden

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-50367.html

Yes, i have heard of an example or 2 where photos were used out of context without consent. I would have been upset if that had been the case when i stumbled upon my own photo..

What i liked right away with TRR is the name of the original poster on the photo and the link to the original posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.