My new yard I'm workin on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livin4Jesus

5 Year Member
image.jpgHere's my new yard it's 24x21. the old yard is 21x17 and they have just out grown it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Would love to see pics of them in their enclosure. Btw, you do know that two Sullies may not get along, right? Just keep an eye out for bullying. Also be sure to add lots of sight barriers and a couple hides, to help prevent bullying.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Yes as some pics of the torts in their pens! It's a must! ;)

P.s. Love the username

Heather
sent while on my purple android TFOapp

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Nice! I agree with team gomberg and Wellington, keep an eye out for bullying

Livin4Jesus

5 Year Member
Yeah I'm still working on the large pen, I just haven't found the right props yet! Ill take photos of them in it when it's done, for now they are still hanging out in the old pen in the back! The reason for the large pen is because the smaller one has just started coming into his own... So of course the larger one showed him who's boss. So ie larger pen now and also a second pen in back just incase!

Livin4Jesus

5 Year Member
image.jpgHere they are in the new yard! I still have lots to do as far as yard decorations and site barriers, but it's a start!

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
A mulberry, hibiscus or Rose of Sharon tree would look great, give some shade and food. Also a nice size rock or two for sight barrier and I bet they would like a small shallow pond too. Just a few ideas for ya. Looking good though.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hello and welcome. Love the outdoor pen. I've got one like that only it's 48' x 48' and cement block around the perimeter. I still need to finish it with more layers of cement blocks, and finishing the insulation for the shed. As a side note, if you have a dog, plan on getting a dog, or allow dogs to visit your home, then you need to read Tom's thread below my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.