My new leopard tort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
This is my new leopard tort that I bought from Cory. I think I've got a little piggy on my hands. He never refuses a meal. I don't think he liked me interupting him while he was eating.

Pardalisleopard001.jpg

Pardalisleopard002.jpg

Pardalisleopard003.jpg

Pardalisleopard004.jpg

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
GREAT! Please keep us updated on his development...thanks!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Very cute when did you get him ? I just got one from him last week his personality is so awesome so much different then my Babcocki .what's his /her name ? Enjoy:)

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Thanks, I just got him on Friday. He doesn't have a name yet. I hate to name something that I don't know if it's male or female. I did notice that he likes to bury himself in the mulch, but my babcoki never does. So far I'm in love with him!

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Super cute. I almost came home with one this weekend, but decided not to... Not, yet anyway...

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
No name yet, and he's eating endive, mustard greens and green leaf lettuce.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Cherbear said:
No name yet, and he's eating endive, mustard greens and green leaf lettuce.

Don't forget to sneak some Mazuri, Grassland and opuntia in there a couple times a week.;)...He's gorgeous!

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Yeah he loves the Mazuri, but what is opuntia?

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Awesome, Congrats!! I put a deposit down on one myself and will hopefully be getting him really soon!!! He/She looks great, what is the SCL and weight of your little guy/girl? Congratulations again!

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Oh cactus pad. I've been wanting to order some of that. He's a little over 2 inches and the day I got him he was 46 grams and today he is 52g.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
What a gorgeous little guy! I love his dark coloring.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Glad to hear he is being a pig!! I can't wait to finishing paying Cory and have my little dude. So are you planning on keeping yours under the same wet conditions that Tom has been keeping them? I am interested in seeing how you are keeping your setup so I can compare what I am planning on doing, that is if you don't mind. Do you know what clutch yours came from? Sorry for all the questions...just interested

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Don't worry about the questions, I wouldn't post pics if I didn't expect questions. Anyways, I'm trying to keep up the heat and humidity. I don't know if anyone else does this but sometimes I make little holes in the mulch and just pour water in them and then cover the holes back up, so the top isn't sloppy wet. I always worry about RI.

It's a 40 gallon breeder tank and I know it's a little plain right now, but I have a fake plant and another smaller hide on the way. He's never gone in the hide he has though. I'm wanting to also plant a couple of my baby spider plants in small pots to put in there. I'm replacing the current lighting with sunspot mercury vapor, it's also on the way.

I don't know what clutch he is from. Be sure to post pics of yours when you get it.

Leoshouse001.jpg

Leoshouse002.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Nice set up. He looks comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.