My new baby tort

ShellyTheTortoise71

Hello. I just wanted to show you a few pictures of my new baby red foot. I got her from Vicki Hale at the Tortoise Yard. I love ordering from there, Vicki is so nice. Anyway, i just got her in the mail and wanted to show you guys. I hope you like her :D

Ps... I don't have a name yet. Any suggestions? :p

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Ella.s

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
Hey that's one good looking tortoise :p I'm waiting to get my red foot can't wait!!

ShellyTheTortoise71

There's a guy that is going to sell me one adult male and two adult female red foots for 224 shipped to my doorstep, does that sound fishy to u?

It sounds a little too good to be true. But, if you trust him, go for it. It could be a scammer. Try to do things like talk on the phone, request a lot of pictures, and ask for specific information. This will be harder for the person to do if they are a scammer. If they say they can't and they don't have a good reason, then you can be suspicious. Hope that helped.

Rutibegga

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia, PA
I know right! I had to wait for a month. It was a long moth :p

We're working on the enclosure now, so our tort's arrival is dictated by how soon we finish. We COULD have him at the end of this week, but things won't be 100% done, so we made the difficult but responsible decision to wait. SIGH. In the meantime, I'm ogling all the redfoots on the forum :)

ShellyTheTortoise71

We're working on the enclosure now, so our tort's arrival is dictated by how soon we finish. We COULD have him at the end of this week, but things won't be 100% done, so we made the difficult but responsible decision to wait. SIGH. In the meantime, I'm ogling all the redfoots on the forum :)

Good for you deciding to wait. It's always the better choice. I'm not a super patient person, so I did not enjoy waiting for my red foot. But, now I'm so glad I did cause I absolutely love her. Oh and we decided to name her Peanut :D