my leopard enclosures today

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrypin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jersey C.I.
well actually the juveniles enclosure picture i took a couple of weeks ago but you know what i mean lol.first the main area of the adults enclosure they also have an area of concrete about a third this size with an 8x6 heated shed .the juveniles have only just inherited this area from my lone ibera who has moved to my youngest daughters house he was hers any way.we need to do some planting to improve it so they have more hiding places but for now they are using the hutch and seem happy with the area .the juveniles sleep in my heated cellar room at night i dont like them to become chilled at night and they resticted to this indoor pen when the weather turns nasty unlike the adults who free range most weathers i always lock them in at night with background heating .thanks for looking.
terry
5610001Small.jpg

9510003Small.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a nice, big area for your leopards! What part of the country do you live in? I love that they have all that grass and plenty of room to roam.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Looks so lush and green! What a nice micro-climate for tortoises. :D

Is there just the pair of them in there? Are they a "couple"? Are you hoping for hatchlings someday? ;)

terrypin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jersey C.I.
emysemys said:
What a nice, big area for your leopards! What part of the country do you live in? I love that they have all that grass and plenty of room to roam.

hi Yvonne i live on the island of Jersey in the english channel and in a couple of month's it could look a little browner ,doesnt seem to stop them eating it though.
terry

Stephanie Logan said:
Looks so lush and green! What a nice micro-climate for tortoises. :D

Is there just the pair of them in there? Are they a "couple"? Are you hoping for hatchlings someday? ;)
hi there is 3 males and 3 females but Gol my dominant male has fathered all the hatchlings so far.
terry

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Very nice indeed...more than ample room to cruise:D And clever username too!

Status
Not open for further replies.