My CBB F3 Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenS

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Female 1 and 2a.JPGMale 1 and 2a.JPGThese are just about old enough to start laying. These have been ajoy growing up with my sons help. He likes to tell his friends, come over to check out my tortoises!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
They are some of the best looking Indian Stars I have ever seen!!! And even more impressive is they were raised in captivity and still look like that!! Kudos to you, my friend!!

skottip

10 Year Member!
Florida
You are worthy. Wait, worthy of what? lol
Tim, I raised them for him from babies and just shipped them to him. Don't let him fool you.

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
skottip said:
You are worthy. Wait, worthy of what? lol
Tim, I raised them for him from babies and just shipped them to him. Don't let him fool you.

YOU ARE KILLING ME!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
"Wow" is all I can say. Just amazing :).

Educate me here, "f3" means third generation, yes? Third generation from what? From a wild-caught tortoise? I always see f1-f2 and such, but I'm never exactly sure what it means. With things like hybrid exotic cats (say, savannas), it means how many generations they are bred away from the serval half...So its confusing to me :).

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
RedfootsRule said:

Educate me here, "f3" means third generation, yes? Third generation from what? From a wild-caught tortoise? I always see f1-f2 and such, but I'm never exactly sure what it means. With things like hybrid exotic cats (say, savannas), it means how many generations they are bred away from the serval half...So its confusing to me :).
I think it means bred n captivity generation. My red foots are part 2nd/3rd CB(male/female difference)

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
RedfootsRule said:

F3 means that they are Third generation CBB animals.

F1 would be CBB from W/C animals
F2 would be CBB animals from CBB Animlas (F1)
F3 would be offspring from F2 animals. Now when my offspring from my F3 animals reproduce those babies would be F4 babies. It takes MANY MANY years of hard work to get to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.