My breeding book

Peytons torts

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1411915994.981932.jpg
So I'm going to start breeding tortoises next spring so I bought this note book to write important stuff down about tortoises I have experience with tortoises I have 2 baby hermanns tortoises that I've almost had for 2 years but anyway the picture is a frame for what to write down once a females lay I can also look back in the future and see how many eggs I hatched so if anybody thinks I should add something else to this page please tell me here I will show you guys the other pages ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1411916213.287966.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1411916236.268794.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It would be much easier if you were to put that info into the computer. That way you could 'search' for what you're looking for and have the computer do the search for you. I find EXCEL a pretty easy program to work with.

turtlelady80

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tortoise Farm
I have several tortoise "journals" that I write in but not an actual "egg hatching" journal. Loved the idea so I started one:)
One thing I added was how many hatchlings (if any) had split/extra scutes...
Thanks for the idea! :)

Peytons torts

I have several tortoise "journals" that I write in but not an actual "egg hatching" journal. Loved the idea so I started one:)
One thing I added was how many hatchlings (if any) had split/extra scutes...
Thanks for the idea! :)
Your welcome :D