More hatchlings

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Somewhere in Florida
That last Venezuela neonate has a cool carapace pattern. I know very few keepers who have actual documented animals from Venezuela and all of them are in Canada. Glad to know you have some too.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
That last Venezuela neonate has a cool carapace pattern. I know very few keepers who have actual documented animals from Venezuela and all of them are in Canada. Glad to know you have some too.
Thanks Carl. Yeah it's unfortunate that so many clads have been mixed. Nothing wrong with having a Redfoot. But it sure does show when they're kept within their locale. The last one is pretty cool on the scutes it has a neat pattern.

I wish I was a little more aggressive with Brazilians. when I did add all these and keep them separate, would of been cool having the 5 or 6 clads of Brazil in a collection and producing.

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Thanks Carl. Yeah it's unfortunate that so many clads have been mixed. Nothing wrong with having a Redfoot. But it sure does show when they're kept within their locale. The last one is pretty cool on the scutes it has a neat pattern.

I wish I was a little more aggressive with Brazilians. when I did add all these and keep them separate, would of been cool having the 5 or 6 clads of Brazil in a collection and producing.

Brilliant observation. I couldn't agree more!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We need pictures showing that scute pattern. :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
We need pictures showing that scute pattern. :)
They're sleeping now. But here's one of its butt from earlier today. This is the guy that was pipped and the last one until more are laid. Which could be any day really with red foots.
image.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! ! !

How nice and I learn something new everyday here.