More hatchlings

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
very nice Kelly .....Dig the color variation !....Will be interesting to see them develop. Any plastron shots of the two different subs' ?
I have had some interesting notes lately with some markings on hatchlings ...myself .

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Thanks JD. I can snap some plastron shots tonight. If I remember haha. Always busy around here. Especially since I'm about to open a produce stand business.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing the pics. I love the little egg tooths! (egg teeth?)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
i love the darker ones particularly the middle dark one
That one will probably go to jacqui. She loves those splittys. The other guy I sold Saturday too. I really liked the black ones. Never had any so dark before. Nice seeing something different. Everything is always bling bling, and flashy desired.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
That one will probably go to jacqui. She loves those splittys. The other guy I sold Saturday too. I really liked the black ones. Never had any so dark before. Nice seeing something different. Everything is always bling bling, and flashy desired.

not for me i'm not big on "bling bling" or being flashy lol don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with a normal red but ideally i'd love to find a red that is jet black with little to no markings once so ever i seen one on the forum it was stunning, you must be quite proud of yourself for producing these lil guys i would be!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
not for me i'm not big on "bling bling" or being flashy lol don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with a normal red but ideally i'd love to find a red that is jet black with little to no markings once so ever i seen one on the forum it was stunning, you must be quite proud of yourself for producing these lil guys i would be![/QUOT

Yeah same here. I just love them all any way they come out. So flashy marbled or jet black they're awesome to me.

Well it's the momma and papa that did all the work. These guys hatched out of the ground in the greenhouse(the black ones did)

allegraf

10 Year Member!
The variations are what makes breeding fun! They are precious!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
very nice Kelly .....Dig the color variation !....Will be interesting to see them develop. Any plastron shots of the two different subs' ?
I have had some interesting notes lately with some markings on hatchlings ...myself .
Here we go with the plastron shots.

Guyana on left Venezuelans on right
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

allegraf

10 Year Member!
When you put them side by side like that, you can start to see the differences between them.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Great shots Kelly Thanks ...interesting variance on the dark seam plastron markings.

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
My gOOOOD they're precious. I've heard some of you senior members say they're (Torts) are like chips. I'm TwiTCHinG because I get it now LOL!!! :D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Another one out of the egg. I also have the last one that peeked his egg tooth out of the egg. Have 12 more Guyana to hatch, but this is it on the Venezuelan hatchlings for now.
image.jpg